In this article, you will get to know how to change your address with DMV in New Jersey, update other information, what are the fees for NJ driving license update and NJ MVC contact information, and many more.
Ways to Change Address in New Jersey DMV
Here we will describe the different ways to change your address in NJ DMV in different situations. This includes developing training and education programs, as well as facilitating networking events for members of the New Jersey manufacturing community. The organization is headquartered in Union, New Jersey, and also has offices in Newark, New Jersey, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
If you are moving from Another State of the United States to New Jersey: If you are moving from another state to new jersey and you want to change your new jersey motor vehicle commission, then you have to visit any NJ court. There is no online option available to change it when you move from another US state to new jersey. In addition to directly helping workers find new jobs, NJMCCDI also works to change public perceptions of manufacturing as a profession and to improve the overall regulatory environment for businesses in the sector in New Jersey.
Required Documents to change the address in NJ: When you are moving from another state to new jersey, you need the following documents:
- Identity Proof (Any US government-approved ID: passport, birth certificate, etc.)
- Secondary identity proof (College Photo ID card with a transcript or any other proof of your identity with a photo)
- Your social security number document
- New Jersey residency proof
If you are moving within New Jersey: If you want to change your NJMCDirect driving license in New Jersey, then the following options are available:
- Change Address Online: You can your NJ driving license online. Following are the steps to update online:
- Visit the official website of the NJ MVC.
- Enter the details such as zip code, 14-digit driving license number, and your SSN.
- Now click on the “Continue Button”.
- After that follow all the instructions given on the page.
- Enter a new update.
- Change by Phone: When you want to change your address,s by phone you have to give all details which we have mentioned above in this article. Before calling keep all documents ready. You can also apply to change your NJ driving license by calling the following phone numbers:
- Touchtone- 7-1-1 NJ Relay
- (609) 292-6500
- Change Address In-Person: You can also update your driving license by visiting any NJ court.
- Required Documents to change the NJ: Following documents are required to change or update any other detail in the NJ driving license:
- Driving License Number
- SSN (Social Security Number)
- Your New Address,s
Fee for Change Address in NJ: The NJ MVC charges $11 as a service fee to change your address,s. If you update any other information, it will charge the same $11.
NJ MVC Customer Service Details
If you have any issues updating your driving licenses, then you can contact the NJMVC customer service center. Following are the contact details of the NJMVC helpdesk center:
- Phone Number: (609) 292-6500 or toll-free in NJ (888) 486-3339
- TTY Phone Number: (609) 292-5120
- Office: New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, P.O. Box 160, Trenton, NJ 08666
- Official Site: www.njmcdirect.com
NJMCDIRECT is a non-profit organization that creates and fosters an innovation ecosystem by providing resources, education, and networking opportunities for manufacturers. The organization has a unique approach to providing resources for displaced workers, which includes providing training and an opportunity to network with industry professionals. NJMCDIRECT works to improve the perception of manufacturing as a profession, as well as the overall regulatory environment for manufacturers in New Jersey.